Mental Health In The Lash Industry
I designed this manual in order to provide lash artists with a positiveand uplifting guide to use and apply to their daily lives.
The manual highlights some of the key anxieties we face as lash artists on a day to day basis and some of the strategies to better cope with them.
It is full of tips and tricks to be a more confident you.
Through working on yourself, developing confidence and making self care a part of your daily routine, you will notice things that bothered you before don't so much now!
- What is Anxiety?
- Common anxieties in the Lash Industry and how to over come them.
- Managing Anxiety surrounding Social Media
- Entering Competitions
- Client Relationships, Complaints & Pricing
- Working Alone
- Negative Cycle of Anxiety & how to break it.
- Importance of Physical Health as a Lash Artist
- Yoga for Lash Artists
- Recap, Tips and Tools
- Mental Health Support Organisations